Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is proofread prior to submission and flawless in terms of grammar and style.
Authors retain the copyright of their papers without restrictions. Authors grant the publisher the right of first publication.
Self-archiving by authors is permitted, authors can post their work to a website controlled by them, the research institution that funded or hosted the work, or to an independent central open repository, where people can download the work without paying.
All the articles are published under a CC BY license and are free to access immediately from the date of publication.
Pázmány Papers permits any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose.
We do not charge any fees for any reader to download articles for their own scholarly use. We do not charge any form of author fees.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.